The lush, dappled day
engulfs me, effulgently
as stray, stippled sunlight
penetrates in spotty brushstrokes,
and tender leaves clap their hands
exhilarated by such...
I love the metaphor both of these pieces utilize. Indeed, take heart! "The impeded stream is the one that...
I’m in the end zone rooting for the winning team.
I encourage and beckon those on the field
Snow gently fluttering
down, a feathery white
monochromatic veil, flickering
over everything, hushing...
Such static power chomps at the bit restless to fly free but meanwhile, moored on a glassy calm...
Be green and supple, fresh and growing, for heaven is like a watered garden.
Then we can find what bliss really is and finally be at liberty to be our best...
We are like the Israelites
overburdened by their
and eager to escape
for the Promised Land.
This thunderstorm sounds like the surf...
I muse that being apart is part of being together.
As we humbly linger in the vigil of Advent,
the whole world holds its breath.
A lot of us around here saw this awesome sunset. I know because we were all talking about it.
- Learn to Paint Podcast (with Art by Those Interviewed) http://aweber.com/t/93P1z
- The Island of Sea Women (Book Review) http://aweber.com/t/BVl2d
- Discernment (New Abstract Conceptualist Painting in Oil) http://aweber.com/t/Sp4Zb
- The Joyous Miracle of Existence (Quote by Lewis Thomas) http://aweber.com/t/Bd54J
- Our Business (New Poem by Polly Castor) http://aweber.com/t/QY8Zj