We are like the Israelites
overburdened by their
and eager to escape
for the Promised Land.
This thunderstorm sounds like the surf...
I muse that being apart is part of being together.
As we humbly linger in the vigil of Advent,
the whole world holds its breath.
A lot of us around here saw this awesome sunset. I know because we were all talking about it.
I agree that we need to do more with metaphor:
Unless a person submits to this original creation—the 'wind-hovering-over-the-water' creation, the invisible moving the visible, a baptism into a...
Why does this stuff exist?
It is such an irritant.
Unplug, unplug, unplug
that devious, subtle, concealed,
and sometime overheated
projector of lies.
What makes up
They say the average person
has 70,000 thoughts a day
which is 2,916 per...
A homeschooling mother with a daughter in early high school asked for some recommendations from me for how to...
The breeze clatters the leaves across the pavement, swirling in eddies...
- A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (Movie Review) http://aweber.com/t/RY3jT
- The Patience of Ordinary Things (Poem by Pat Schneider) http://aweber.com/t/69kEx
- Recent Fairyland Snow Photos http://aweber.com/t/KFT3v
- Apricot Nut Christmas Crown (Recipe) http://aweber.com/t/RpJAV
- Six New 9″x12″ Acrylic Abstract Paintings http://aweber.com/t/JN6TP
Putting the art of poetry, photography and painting into your hands is God’s gift to us who get to read it and see it. Thanks.
Quite unforgettable. You truly have a way with words: warm; strong; inviting; enlightening; so substantive, and more.