This five star mystery is one you'll be glad to have read.
Here you get to sit in on a conversation of two world spiritual leaders and hear their advice for...
This is breezy fiction at its best– warm, home-affirming, and full of the transformative power of love.
This debut novel is a good character study and a interesting vehicle to discuss some issues around church life...
I enjoyed this factual, excellently written, historical fiction about famous impressionist Camille Pissarro and his background, set mostly on...
- A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (Movie Review) http://aweber.com/t/RY3jT
- The Patience of Ordinary Things (Poem by Pat Schneider) http://aweber.com/t/69kEx
- Recent Fairyland Snow Photos http://aweber.com/t/KFT3v
- Apricot Nut Christmas Crown (Recipe) http://aweber.com/t/RpJAV
- Six New 9″x12″ Acrylic Abstract Paintings http://aweber.com/t/JN6TP
Putting the art of poetry, photography and painting into your hands is God’s gift to us who get to read it and see it. Thanks.
Quite unforgettable. You truly have a way with words: warm; strong; inviting; enlightening; so substantive, and more.