This book can take staple meals in your house from ho hum to marvelous. Check out and make her...
This book is well written about a challenging family in the African bush.
If you are looking for a completely diverting but unessential read, this may be what you are looking for.
If you are interested in history, this book is a great way to get a grand swath of it,...
Hope you join us for this year's 52 book reading challenge!
- No Crumbs Left (Cookbook Review) http://aweber.com/t/OjKM3
- Under a Tree on Umpawaug (New Abstract Landscape) http://aweber.com/t/OAnEd
- You Reading This, Be Ready (Poem by William Stafford) http://aweber.com/t/PMqIp
- Just Mercy (Movie Review) http://aweber.com/t/5JMGF
- My Solo Show: The Fusion of Art and Spirituality http://aweber.com/t/PBHkV
Quite unforgettable. You truly have a way with words: warm; strong; inviting; enlightening; so substantive, and more.
Putting the art of poetry, photography and painting into your hands is God’s gift to us who get to read it and see it. Thanks.