This book, about the struggles of two deep sea diving friends, is enlightening about a different culture and time.
I encourage you to read this narrative nonfiction blockbuster. I give it five stars. You'll never forget what you...
He went to bat for things I care about: stewardship of the environment, women as spiritual leaders, original innocence...
This easy, sprightly little book is just what a soul needed.
- Learn to Paint Podcast (with Art by Those Interviewed) http://aweber.com/t/93P1z
- The Island of Sea Women (Book Review) http://aweber.com/t/BVl2d
- Discernment (New Abstract Conceptualist Painting in Oil) http://aweber.com/t/Sp4Zb
- The Joyous Miracle of Existence (Quote by Lewis Thomas) http://aweber.com/t/Bd54J
- Our Business (New Poem by Polly Castor) http://aweber.com/t/QY8Zj