When you want something endearing, undemanding, warm, quirky, and charming, I recommend this film.
This new Netflix documentary is beautiful, educational, heart-warming, and awe-inspiring. The photography is amazing too!
If you are an Austin aficionado, you won't want to miss this.
I give it 5 stars, but maybe I was just overdue for a good mystery. You too might enjoy...
Watch this, feeling, discerning, and asking questions all the while. I give this provocative show five stars.
- Praise (Poem by Rumi) http://aweber.com/t/HiETD
- Cauliflower Poppers (Fabulous Air-Fried Recipe) http://aweber.com/t/LW75P
- Spiritual Warfare (New Abstract Conceptualist Painting) http://aweber.com/t/6SdDv
- The Stationery Shop (Book Review) http://aweber.com/t/DJZpT
- Giving Tuesday: Biannual Plea for Blog Support http://aweber.com/t/Oy5DX