We don't have to make good real. God already has.
Here you get to sit in on a conversation of two world spiritual leaders and hear their advice for...
Sometimes our friends pass on too soon. I painted this to help me realize the bright abstract future they...
Glorify the sacraments of daily life with thanksgiving!
This debut novel is a good character study and a interesting vehicle to discuss some issues around church life...
- Recent Fairyland Snow Photos http://aweber.com/t/KFT3v
- Apricot Nut Christmas Crown (Recipe) http://aweber.com/t/RpJAV
- Six New 9″x12″ Acrylic Abstract Paintings http://aweber.com/t/JN6TP
- Where the Crawdads Sing (Book Review) http://aweber.com/t/DukAx
- Sunrise, Sunset (New Poem by Polly Castor) http://aweber.com/t/Qc4NT
Putting the art of poetry, photography and painting into your hands is God’s gift to us who get to read it and see it. Thanks.
Quite unforgettable. You truly have a way with words: warm; strong; inviting; enlightening; so substantive, and more.