So grateful for this site to be up and running again. Here are the links to what has been...
We are happy with this news!
"As long as there is one upright man, as long as there is one compassionate woman, the contagion may...
Here I am furthering my ongoing goal of appreciating such a continuous, overflowing abundance of random good.
This is a strong, little book for women about taking back their power. I agree with what she says.
- A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (Movie Review) http://aweber.com/t/RY3jT
- The Patience of Ordinary Things (Poem by Pat Schneider) http://aweber.com/t/69kEx
- Recent Fairyland Snow Photos http://aweber.com/t/KFT3v
- Apricot Nut Christmas Crown (Recipe) http://aweber.com/t/RpJAV
- Six New 9″x12″ Acrylic Abstract Paintings http://aweber.com/t/JN6TP
Quite unforgettable. You truly have a way with words: warm; strong; inviting; enlightening; so substantive, and more.
Putting the art of poetry, photography and painting into your hands is God’s gift to us who get to read it and see it. Thanks.