Here are a few paintings from my travels that I've finished up recently for the show...
This painting is steeped in metaphor about the eternality of life and the only-ness of the now.
I love hiking in Huntington State Park late it the day in the autumn when the shadows are...
Exciting news! If you are at all close by, I hope you will come!
Looking for a last minute Christmas gift?
- Cocktail Hour Under the Tree of Forgetfulness (Book Review) http://aweber.com/t/RPNWx
- Four New Pastel Landscapes Just Finished http://aweber.com/t/NDKAx
- The Work of Happiness (Poem by May Sarton) http://aweber.com/t/NQokp
- The Summer Country (Book Review) http://aweber.com/t/Jyn1j
- Life After Death (New Abstract Conceptualist Painting in Pastel) http://aweber.com/t/6293X
Putting the art of poetry, photography and painting into your hands is God’s gift to us who get to read it and see it. Thanks.
Quite unforgettable. You truly have a way with words: warm; strong; inviting; enlightening; so substantive, and more.