This is the time of year, when I can no longer paint outside, I paint from photo references and...
I absolutely love fugues and this painting is the next in my sound series.
Here are four paintings I did in 2020, that had not yet made it onto the blog:
In both of these paintings, I was exploring concepts while also trying out new techniques. I'm happy with the...
This intentionally stylized floral captures the profusion of garden glory in late summer.
- The Hill We Climb (Amanda Gorman’s Inaugural Poem) http://aweber.com/t/6rPZb
- Manifesto (Poem by Rosemerry Wahtola Trommer) http://aweber.com/t/5MUp9
- Recent Black and White Photographs http://aweber.com/t/KlkBH
- Entire Letter from the Birmingham Jail (by Martin Luther King) http://aweber.com/t/SQnwx
- All Creatures Great and Small (Movie Review) http://aweber.com/t/5OLSF