Things wait so patiently. Have you ever appreciated that?
Clouds, sun, and revolutions, combine for beauty.
Glorify the sacraments of daily life with thanksgiving!
Spirit alone directs and guides you to freely radiate love.
Nothing left but fools gold in the trees.
- A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (Movie Review) http://aweber.com/t/RY3jT
- The Patience of Ordinary Things (Poem by Pat Schneider) http://aweber.com/t/69kEx
- Recent Fairyland Snow Photos http://aweber.com/t/KFT3v
- Apricot Nut Christmas Crown (Recipe) http://aweber.com/t/RpJAV
- Six New 9″x12″ Acrylic Abstract Paintings http://aweber.com/t/JN6TP
Putting the art of poetry, photography and painting into your hands is God’s gift to us who get to read it and see it. Thanks.
Quite unforgettable. You truly have a way with words: warm; strong; inviting; enlightening; so substantive, and more.