Shrug off blasé. Bravely and authentically engage with Life. Experience and interface with depth.
My work is loving the world. I can do that! Overflowing with gratitude for all the good all around!
This book is historical fiction of the 12th century mystic poet Rumi's life, embroidered with so profound Sufi bits.
Don't you love the intense blue skies of October? So does this poet as expressed in this poem.
Pour yourself out like a fountain...
- Bits and Clips for October 2020 http://aweber.com/t/NnA19
- Reminding Myself (New Poem by Polly Castor) http://aweber.com/t/DtFiR
- Henrike Gomber (Featured Artist) http://aweber.com/t/O96Ih
- Loving the World (Poem by Mary Oliver) http://aweber.com/t/PvmP1
- We Voted and Hope You do Too http://aweber.com/t/CdwOd