For there is always light,
if only we’re brave enough to see it
If only we’re brave enough to be it
And who says we can't? Let's do it anyway.
Let's enjoy winter for it is fleeting!
The light of the world is coming.
I celebrate you and love you, today and always.
- Inaugural Bits and Clips http://aweber.com/t/6Zk43
- The Hill We Climb (Amanda Gorman’s Inaugural Poem) http://aweber.com/t/6rPZb
- Manifesto (Poem by Rosemerry Wahtola Trommer) http://aweber.com/t/5MUp9
- Recent Black and White Photographs http://aweber.com/t/KlkBH
- Entire Letter from the Birmingham Jail (by Martin Luther King) http://aweber.com/t/SQnwx