I thought of happiness how it is woven out of the silence in the empty house each day...
Opinion: get rid of it. What a better world it would be without it.
Ring in the new year with this prescient, old poem published in 1850.
The fun part is we like each other more than ever and are grateful for each other every day.
Enjoy these as we await Christmas!
- Live the Life You Love (quote by John O’Donohue) http://aweber.com/t/DnqYh
- Cocktail Hour Under the Tree of Forgetfulness (Book Review) http://aweber.com/t/RPNWx
- Four New Pastel Landscapes Just Finished http://aweber.com/t/NDKAx
- The Work of Happiness (Poem by May Sarton) http://aweber.com/t/NQokp
- The Summer Country (Book Review) http://aweber.com/t/Jyn1j
Putting the art of poetry, photography and painting into your hands is God’s gift to us who get to read it and see it. Thanks.
Quite unforgettable. You truly have a way with words: warm; strong; inviting; enlightening; so substantive, and more.