Opposites can be untouched by each other, or work together harmoniously.
This poem by Maya Angelou is shared in honor or Ruth Bader Ginsberg.
Let's take care of each other by shoring each other up.
There is much we can learn from these chlorophyll wielding sages.
Beyond the stage of meek cotyledons, but not quite yet unfurling, I too am at that point of potential...
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
We need space and margin in our lives to live burning with purpose.
This painting is steeped in metaphor about the eternality of life and the only-ness of the now.
This painting is metaphoric about the triumph of a good attitude, and beauty of a victorious overcoming.
Droplets in free fall
spilling over the edge,
released from the pack, plunging
tear-shaped and suddenly isolated,
not in control at all.
enrobed in ice
like a wish not to
go outdoors today.
Is the ocean in the drop
or the drop in the ocean?
- Inaugural Bits and Clips http://aweber.com/t/6Zk43
- The Hill We Climb (Amanda Gorman’s Inaugural Poem) http://aweber.com/t/6rPZb
- Manifesto (Poem by Rosemerry Wahtola Trommer) http://aweber.com/t/5MUp9
- Recent Black and White Photographs http://aweber.com/t/KlkBH
- Entire Letter from the Birmingham Jail (by Martin Luther King) http://aweber.com/t/SQnwx