This recipe is quick, delicious, healthy, and good enough for company, while easy enough for a weeknight.
These are yummy, easy, nutritious, and filling.
This is both delicious and easy, and is destined to become a classic over here.
Hope you are taking good care of yourself and this gives you some good ideas of what to make.
Here is the recipe for my husband's marvelous apple turnovers! You'll be so glad you made them!
- Bits and Clips for May 2020 http://aweber.com/t/BrHfP
- When (Covid poem by John O’Donnell) http://aweber.com/t/RC04B
- Two Pastel Landscape Painting Books (Review and Notes) http://aweber.com/t/ANrYh
- Respond Instead of React http://aweber.com/t/IQwB1
- Warm Mushroom Salad with Fresh Peas and Pine Nut Parmesan (Recipe) http://aweber.com/t/F9GNf
Send this to friend