Ways to Improve Your Life
Here is a cursory list of simple ways to improve your life:
- Magnify the good.
- Plan your day the night before.
- Intentionally learn something new each day.
- Stop complaining.
- Do more self-care.
- Own and exercise your creativity more.
- Write down your gratitude each day.
- Track every cent you spend and keep your budget.
- Be sure to do something you enjoy everyday.
- Eat more vegetables and drink more water.
- Identify yourself only in positive terms.
- Focus on what you want to be doing more of.
- Get up a little earlier to have some quiet time by yourself.
- Read some on a good book–one that requires effort– each day.
- Ask yourself: “Is this the best use of my time at the moment?”
- Identify things you have been tolerating and fix one each day.
- Concentrate on right now; don’t get distracted by the past or the future.
- Work at least a bit each day on your most important goal.
- Do “morning pages” or write regularly in a journal or diary.
- Stop multitasking. Do one thing at a time.
- Laugh often and smile lots.
- Curb screen time.
- Keep only what is useful, what you love, and what bring you joy.
- Do something you have been avoiding.
- Get enough sleep and be sure to have breakfast.
- Walk at least 10,000 steps a day.
- Make wise choices and intelligent decisions.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Give praise and approval.
- Refuse to be willful.
- Remember that you already include everything you need.
- Be the love you wish to see expressed.
- Expand your thought to include more good.