Prayer Nuggets #4
I have been following my daily prayer time with choosing one thing I had pondered while praying, and then writing it down in a journal. The idea is then to stick to this idea, bringing it forward at the helm of thought into every aspect of that day.
This is a new series, so you might want to check out Prayer Nuggets #1 here, Prayer Nuggets #2 here, & Prayer Nuggets #3 here. The references below with the abbreviation “SH” refer to Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, by Mary Baker Eddy.
- The Kingdom of God is within you.
- “Let the beauty of our Lord be upon us.” Psalms 90:17
- You carry within you the authority of the Christ at all times and under all circumstances.
- God created man and the Universe full of borderless, bodiless consciousness.
- Glorify God today– not your opinions, not your problems, and not how hard you are working, etc. Glorify only God.
- No one can be separated from divine Love.
- All good is present right now with everyone.
- Fascism has no power. God is all power.
- The Christ in me honors the Christ in you.
- There is no stagnation and no inertia in the kingdom of heaven.
- Principle is supreme.
- “Lift up your eyes on high and behold who hath created these things.” Isaiah 40:26
- I am God’s witness, so I better get on with witnessing.
- “My soul doth magnify the Lord.” Luke 1:46 (How do I do that?)
- All that is made is thine.
- What I am looking at is the immediate object of God’s understanding.
- My identity is the reflection of Soul.
- I am a child of the light.
- Show forth God’s praise!
- It is all about God and what God is doing. It is never about you.
- I am/they are “the humble servant of the restful Mind.” SH 119:32
- I “reflect in glorified quality, the infinite Father/Mother God.” SH 516:21
- “Edify one another.” I Thess 5:11
- “Ever follow that which is good.” I Thess 5:15
- “Abstain from all appearance of evil.” I Thess 5:22
- Demonstrate the infinite ability of God.
- Fervently desire growth in grace.
- Know that the divine Mind is the only Mind and “world thought” does not hold sway.
- God protects me and keeps me safe.
- I am not impressed by suggestions of error or evil. I reject such suggestions of God’s universe or anyone in it.
- “There is no limit to infinitude or to it’s reflections.” SH 517:18-19
- “Rise into newness of life with regeneration.” SH 24:13
- I have no existence separate from God.
- God does not authorize the dissipation of my value.
- Without conscious thought there would not be any people. The very continuance of the race is in conscious thought. An unconscious, non-thinking person would be a non-entity.
- Prayer increases both ability and the continuance of ability.
- I have a goodly heritage.
- All people are free born.
- God takes care of the big picture as well as the details.
- Let divine Spirit take possession of your human consciousness.
- God governs every aspect of our lives.
What are your recent prayer nuggets? Put some in the comments.
Thank you Polly – hugely enjoyable, nourishing and thought provoking. Am off to look up ‘edify’ in the dictionary.
Make every activity of your day a prayer