Ralph Waldo Emerson’s Seven Life Principles
Ralph Waldo Emerson’s Seven Life Principles:
- Trust yourself. All that you need for growth and guidance in life is already present inside you.
- As you sow, you will reap. Your thoughts and actions shape your character, and your character determines your destiny.
- Nothing outside you can harm you. Circumstances and events don’t matter as much as what you do with them.
- The Universe is inside you. The world around you is a reflection of the world within you.
- Identify with the infinite. Center your identity on the soul and your life’s purpose will unfold.
- Live in the present. The present moment is your point of power. Eternity is now.
- Seek God within. The highest revelation is the divinity of the soul.
as paraphrased by Sam Torode in Living from the Soul