Long Weekend Grill Food (Photos)
Everything here was an experiment, trying out new recipes, except the watermelon cooler in the last photo, which is a summer favorite. We had a nice, mellow holiday weekend; I hope you did too.
For those of you that want to know what you are looking at:
Above: Honey Ginger Barbecue Shrimp
- Grilled Iceberg Wedge with Decadent Blue Cheese Dressing, Bacon, and Tomatoes
- Grilled Corn (for guac below)
- Guacamole fixings
- Guacamole with Charred Corn
- Grilled Cheese on Sourdough with Cheddar and Tomato Jam
- Grilled Polenta and Mushrooms with Parmesan and Arugula
- Grilled Apricots with Lavender Goat Cheese, Pistachios, and Balsamic
- Watermelon Cooler
All good! Except for the shrimp, all were a little over the top!
I wish these were labeled. They all look delicious…
Guess…shrimp; artichoke, corn; sandwiches? Tomatoe and cheese?
Olive and fish? Stuffed squash? Avocado…..
Looks too good to eat!
Hmm- those photos look familiar! Great time