Below is the fun puzzle we had people do at our party last Sunday, and I thought you might want to try it out on your friends and family as well. A different, but similar puzzle, was played in a previous year, and you can find that one on my blog here.
I added the print button below so you can print this out and have some fun with it. It will give you the option to print out only the parts you want so you can print it out without the answers:
Name the Famous Christmas Carols:
- Move hither the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief.
- Listen, the celestial messengers produce harmonious sounds.
- Nocturnal timespan of unbroken quietness.
- An emotion excited by the acquisition or expectation of good given to the terrestrial.
- Embellish the interior passageways.
- Exalted heavenly beings to whom first person plural have hearkened.
- Twelve o’clock on a clement night witnessed its arrival.
- The Christmas preceding all others.
- Small municipality in Judea southeast of Jerusalem.
- Diminutive masculine master of skin-covered percussionistic cylinders.
- Omnipotent supreme being who elicits respite to ecstatic distinguishes males.
- Tranquility upon the terrestrial sphere.
- Obese personification fabricated of compress mounds of minute water crystals.
- Expectation of arrival to populated area by mythical, masculine perennial gift-giver.
- Nocturnal reverie of natal celebration devoid of pigmentation.
- In awe of nocturnal timespan characterized by religiosity.
- Geographic state of fantasy during the season of Mother Nature’s dormancy.
- Tintinnabulation of vacillating pendulums in inverted, metallic, resonant cups.
- The first person nominative plural of a triumvirate of far eastern heads of state.
- In a distant location the existence of an improvised unit of newborn children’s slumber furniture.
- Proceed forth declaring upon a specific geological alpine formation.
- Jovial yuletide desired for the second person plural or singular by us.
- O Come All Ye Faithful
- Hark the Herald Angels Sing
- Silent Night
- Joy to the World
- Deck the Halls
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
- The First Noel
- O Little Town of Bethlehem
- Little Drummer Boy
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman
- Peace on Earth
- Frosty the Snowman
- Here Come Santa Claus
- White Christmas
- O Holy Night
- Winter Wonderland
- Jingle Bells
- We Three Kings of Orient Are
- Away in the Manger
- Go Tell it on the Mountain
- We wish you a Merry Christmas